For Structured cabling that delivers predictable performance, look no further.
So what is Network Infrastructure?
One Eighty believes that Technology is all about connection, and understanding how this connection affects users is of utmost priority. It is the core to bringing people together, streamline communication, however does not just bring just people together, it also brings connections between devices together, i.e phones, hardware, computers, tablets and various other devices.
Network infrastructure refers to all of the resources of a network that make network or internet connectivity, management, business operations and communication possible. This means anything involved in the network comes together to make up a system’s network infrastructure.
It provides the communication path and services between users, processes, applications, services and external networks i.e. The internet. The entire network infrastructure is interconnected, and can be used for internal as well as external communication, with data cabling being the heart of the whole installation.
Some components involved are as follows:
- Data Cabling – The backbone creating connectivity to all users/devices
- Switches – key management from the cabling perspective and an integral part of the network – used to connect all the computers in your office to a local area network (LAN), allowing for easy syncing and connectivity
- Routers – Work by forwarding traffic, allowing devices and networks to connect. For wireless networks, it becomes essential.
- Optical fiber – Provides the fast internet access you need for devices on any size network
Thereafter to seemingly ‘active’ the network the following applies:
- Network operations and Management
- Operating systems
- Servers – devices that provide a server to other computers; for instance, a Web server is needed to generate Web pages for connected devices
- Firewalls – Serves to control traffic based on some set rules and parameters. These are used to keep the network secure and safe
- Network Security Applications
With so many elements involved, you can trust One Eighty to design the perfect layout, precision management, hardware that is specifically applied to the client’s needs and industry, backed by reliable suppliers and a seamless transition to the new active network.
At the end of it all, a full reliable backend to a business or company can alleviate most productivity issues as well as down time via UPS Solutions. To maintain any kind of a large network with any efficiency, you need to have both the right resources and the right level of expertise.